HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Slavery] Vyky vs Wiltshire - Discharged

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

PostSubject: [Slavery] Vyky vs Wiltshire - Discharged   Fri 4 May - 15:17

Bill of indictment wrote:
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001 Minimum wage in that Vyky did hire Aiyalla for 12 pounds, 3 pounds under the legal minimum.
The evidence: http://forum.renaissancekingdoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=18885&start=150
The prosecution call the victim and the witness to testify.

First defence pleading wrote:
Honorable court,

First, please forgive my not-perfect english, Im a foreigner.
It all was an unintetional mistake. Probably it was a bad-click in the roll-menu (which determines the wage)+ my haste. Please consider, that I, immediately after I found out (Fynn wrote me a warning, but I logged in AFTER, when everything had gone wrong) denounced myself: I wrote to Aiyalla and informed him, to Fynn and to judge Caissadiplomat, asking for advice. Anyone of them could testify it.
Right now, Im giving Trust point to Aiyalla and if I see him in the pub, I ll buy him drink to compensate. I hope it will be enough and he wont be damaged.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
Please don't call the Judge in the Court, he will come here, it is his job.
As first offence and because of the actions taking to compensate the victim Prosecution recommends mercy.
Vyky, you must read the law and know it.

Last defence pleading wrote:
As I said, it was a bad click, a mistake. I hope I know the law, but I can read it once more to be sure. Thanx to prosecutor for his interceding, and for his advice.

Caissadiplomat (called by the defence) wrote:
Please don't call me as a witness

Bartisik (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
I dont have much more to say than the evidence, I found him hiring Aiyalla under the minimum wage.

Aiyalla (called by the prosecutor) wrote:

Statement wrote:
The defendant has been discharged.

I verify that a trust point was given and compensation offered. Vyky, you are let off with a warning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Slavery] Vyky vs Wiltshire - Discharged
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archives of England :: Wiltshire County-
Jump to: