HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Public Disorder] Vinczenty and Wiltshire - Discharged

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

PostSubject: [Public Disorder] Vinczenty and Wiltshire - Discharged   Fri 4 May - 15:12

Bill of indictment wrote:
The defendant is charged with Public Disorder 007, 002 Contempt of Court, in that Vinczenty didn't talk in English in the Court.

First defence pleading wrote:
i am guilty but anyone told me that we must speak in englsih

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
The defendant should have known it. At least we are in England and the law must be known.

Last defence pleading wrote:
but i was juged for a french story so i have thinked that it was french judge that tey jugded me

Caissadiplomat (called by the defence) wrote:

Statement wrote:
The defendant has been discharged.
Whoever is seen/heard speaking a language other than English in a public place without providing a simultaneous adequate translation, will be given a warning by or on behalf of the Public Prosecutor, by in-game mail or PM. If the person warned does not provide translations of the foreign language uttered by him and/or continues to speak the foreign language after the warning, charges will be brought against them. If found guilty, the convict will be sentenced to the fine applying to their level

Since the defendant was not warned and it is his only offense against this law. I discharge the case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Public Disorder] Vinczenty and Wiltshire - Discharged
Page 1 of 1