HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Slavery] Levoc vs Wiltshire - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

PostSubject: [Slavery] Levoc vs Wiltshire - Guilty   Fri 4 May - 15:05

Bill of indictment wrote:
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001 Minimum wage in that Levoc did hire Medci for 14 pounds, 1 pounds under the legal minimum.
The evidence: http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?p=374335#374335
The prosecution call the victim and the witness to testify.

First defence pleading wrote:
I Know i have made a mistake and at the time of posting the job offer I did not know that 15 was the minimum wgae. I have not been playing that long and i am still learning things. I know this is not an excuse so threfore I am quite happy to accept any punishment the court feels right to give me.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
The defendant admits his mistake. He is rather new member of our society and Prosecution ask for mercy. I warn you that if you are in this Court it means you have to pass through all the laws and learn them well because you have not known them well enough till now.

Last defence pleading wrote:
I understand what has been said and I have already lookd oveer the laws and am taking note of what they have said.

I am happy to pay the difference between what I hired Medci for and the minimum wage and also shall give him my trust.

I am very sorry for this mistake and I asure the court that it wiill never happen again.

Medci (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
I on this day the 19th of 11th was hired by Levoc for 14 1 below the minimum wage.I was hired about 13:40 on Sunday 19 november anyone who checked the job info will be able to testify against Levoc

Statement wrote:
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.

Guilty. 5 pounds fine for a first offense and a guilty plea. You must give a trust point to Medci.
The defendant has been sentenced to 5 pounds fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Slavery] Levoc vs Wiltshire - Guilty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archives of England :: Wiltshire County-
Jump to: