HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Public Disorder] Anger vs Wiltshire - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

PostSubject: [Public Disorder] Anger vs Wiltshire - Guilty   Fri 4 May - 15:02

Bill of indictment wrote:
The defendant is charged with violation of Wiltshire Law 007 - Public Disorder, Section 001, the crime of Robbery.

We charge that the defendant, Anger, did rob PinkKitty, the victim, while she was travelling. The victim estimates the taken money to 32 pounds and also 3 bread loaves were taken.
Evidence:
http://members.shaw.ca/sakura_kinomoto8/rob.JPG
Forum post:
http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?t=18885&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=120

First defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court. It shows disrespect. The prosecution recommends guilty sentence and heavy fine.

Last defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

PinkKitty (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
I was travelling from Southampton to Dorchester, on the way back to Barnstaple, so I was in the middle of the woods. Then I was robbed by Anger.

27-10-2006 04:06 : You have been robbed by Anger .

Not only did I lost all the food in my inventory and my money, I could not hire anyone to pick my field in Barnstaple.

Statement wrote:
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.

Anger, you have continued to defy the court. Refusing to pay your past fines, refusing to answer when called to the court of law. I have left the opportunity for you to testify open for much longer than necessary in order to give you a fair chance to make a defense.

I consider this contempt of court by this clause:

- showing disrespect towards the Court and its proceedings.

You are fined 10 pounds for contempt of court.

You are fined 944 pounds for your robbery of PinkKitty. The damage done is unknown, but I am determined to keep you from practicing your trade of banditry anymore in Wiltshire, so I have made the fine a heavy one.

The next time I find you guilty in this court for robbery, you will hang. That's a promise.
The defendant has been sentenced to 954 pounds fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Public Disorder] Anger vs Wiltshire - Guilty
Page 1 of 1