HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Slavery] Wiltshire vs Rylakil - Discharged

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

PostSubject: [Slavery] Wiltshire vs Rylakil - Discharged   Sat 31 Mar - 11:46

Bill of indictment wrote:
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001 Minimum wage in that Rylakil did hire Chris85 for 12 pounds, 3 pounds under the legal minimum.
The evidence: https://2img.net/h/i120.photobucket.com/albums/o184/tropinha/rylakil.jpg
The prosecution call the victim and the witness to testify.

First defence pleading wrote:
I didnt know there was a minimum wage. I didn't know!

I will pay Chris85 the 3 pounds I owe if that would please the court.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
It is always good start when you become level 1 to read the law.
Repaying is good way but the Prosecution asks for proves for the repayment.

Last defence pleading wrote:
I gave Chris85 a trust point for his troubles and I will be much more careful in the future.

Darkwing (called by the defence) wrote:
I am here to testify for Rylakil. I do believe that Rylakil is new to this world and truly unaware of how to deal with life here. When I met him he had to ask how to drink in the Tavern and he needed to be warned about drinking too much. He was willing to take advice when given and seemed to me to be very egar to learn. I don't think he ment any harm he just didn't know about the minimum wage.

Tropinha78 (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
The minimal wage for Salisbury is 15 pounds, so thatīs why iīm where. To testify against Rylakil for is crime of slavery, for hiring someone for 12 pounds. Please take a look at the jobs and you will see too. I confirme the crime.

Chris85 (called by the prosecutor) wrote:

Statement wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been discharged.
I confirmed that a trust point was indeed given. Rylakil has done all he can to compensate the victim. You are let off with a warning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Slavery] Wiltshire vs Rylakil - Discharged
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archives of England :: Wiltshire County-
Jump to: