HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Witchcraft] Wiltshire vs Ceedat - Discharged

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

PostSubject: [Witchcraft] Wiltshire vs Ceedat - Discharged   Sat 31 Mar - 11:37

Bill of indictment wrote:
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001 Minimum wage in that Ceedat did hire Inara for 12 pounds, 3 pounds under the legal minimum.
The evidence: https://2img.net/h/i42.photobucket.com/albums/e321/nutmunkey/Criminal_Filth2.jpg
The prosecution call the victim and the witness to testify.

First defence pleading wrote:
i am guilty of this crime but due to haste and ignorance.....

i posted the ad and didnt read it carefully enuff and accidentally set the wage to low...i am willing to pay the difference in wages and a sum of 10 ponds to the party i hired at such a low wage.

my appologies
ceedat

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
The prosecution asks for light sentence due to the repayment. However Ceedat must learn to check carefully the wages he offers.

Last defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Inara (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
Im happy with being paid the difference and the extra 10 pounds. Im not going to complain because I understand the haste thing as it's the reason I didn't really look at how much was being paid for the job and took it anyway.

MonkeyNut (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
Your honour, a level 2 player should know better. Despite the defendant's remorse, I feel that the court could do the town of Dorchester a strong service by enforcing the law to the hilt. This is not the first time I have been summoned to the dock as a witness in recent times and with the recent spate of slavery in our town I beg the judge to stamp on this behaviour before it gets out of control.

Statement wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been discharged.
I find the defendant 'not guilty' of Witchcraft.

Ceedat, you have escaped on a technicality because the case was misfiled.

I will however sternly warn the defendant not to engage in slavery in the future as this court will look with great displeasure upon it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Witchcraft] Wiltshire vs Ceedat - Discharged
Page 1 of 1