HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Fraud] Wiltshire vs Canibal - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

PostSubject: [Fraud] Wiltshire vs Canibal - Guilty   Sat 31 Mar - 11:30

Bill of indictment wrote:
The defendant is charged with Fraud-006, 001 Economic manipulation - hoarding, in that Canibal hoarded the market in the town of Marlborough, buying 45 HHW at 16,30, 160 corn bags at 3,65, 10 wheat bags at 13,55 from the Town Hall's market and over 150 corn bags and 15 wheat bags and around 20 bread loaves from the citizens market.
The evidence: posted at the forum of RK: http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?t=18885&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150
The prosecution call the victim and the witness to testify.

First defence pleading wrote:
Je nettoye la ville des surplus et je ne vois pas ce qui m'enpeche d'acheter des produit
bien a vous
Canibal

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
For these horrible acts against the citizens of the town of Marlborough, disrespect toward the Court and breaking the law of Wiltshire, Prosecution recommends the heaviest sentence.

Last defence pleading wrote:
I am paid to do that, after me another am

Nicoss (called by the defence) wrote:

Dralon (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
Your honor it's all started the November 14 right after reset. I checked my mayor office when i realised that my treasury went up by 1.2-1.3k pounds. I rushed to check my dashboard to realised that all the corn was bought by Canibal it took all the 10 last transaction i could see.
I went directly to the see the market to realise that all the wheat, flour, bread, corn, hhw and probably some other things were completely gone from both players and town hall market. He left us with nothing. With luck some citizens put others goods right after that incident. I went to bed and this morning when i checked the market had been wiped clean again. I put flour and wheat to at least try to have bread tomorrow than again he bought everything. Canibal by his actions left the town in a terrible and difficult situation. I asked my citizens to provide me screenshots of when have been sold to Canibal. I will use the thread that i have created for this exceptionnal hoarding case.
Your honor i will also put an approximation of what have been bought from the TH and market right after reset because i visit my market at least 10 times a day and know mostly what's on it.

Here the thread i will use for my citizens and TH screenshoots. http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?p=369068#369068

Statement wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of fraud.
Here is the text of the law:

Whoever shall manipulate any economy in Wiltshire, including the economy of the County itself, shall be sentenced to a fine equal to the worth of the damage done increased with 10%.

Manipulation of an economy is defined as:

- hoarding goods;
- creating and abusing a monopoly;
- dumping goods on a market;
- buying one or more goods and reselling it against a higher price on the same market.

I have tabulated all the goods purchased and put back on the market at a higher price. I have taken the difference as the damage to the economy and added 10%. Note that bread and iron are not included in this judgment, they come under other law sections.

Canibal, you are found guilty of economic manipulation. You show no remorse. You are sentenced to a 2259 pound fine.
The defendant has been sentenced to 2259 pounds fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Fraud] Wiltshire vs Canibal - Guilty
Page 1 of 1