HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Slavery] Wiltshire vs Borg_Falcon - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

PostSubject: [Slavery] Wiltshire vs Borg_Falcon - Guilty   Sat 31 Mar - 11:19

Bill of indictment wrote:
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001 Minimum wage in that Borg_Falcon did hire Killacrazy for 12 pounds, 3 pounds under the legal minimum.
The evidence: https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img225/8797/borgslaverywz9.jpg
The prosecution call the victim and the witness to testify.

First defence pleading wrote:
guilty by ignorance of the laws involved.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
Everyone should know the law in order not to do crimes. The defendant should have read the law or at least the important for the daily live parts of it. The prosecution recommends a light sentence that will learn the defendant to know the law better.

Last defence pleading wrote:
i throw myself at the mercy of the courts. it was a mistake to hire at 12, i agree. i will make whatever restitution is necessary.

Killacrazy (called by the prosecutor) wrote:

Dralon (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
I got a mail from one of my citizen telling me that Borg_Falcon was trying to hire at 12p. I immediatly mailed him telling him that the min wage is 15p. This morning he maild me back telling me he didn't know but it was already too late. Your honor i am mayor of Marlborough, i keep repeating that the minimum wage is 15 pounds and even in my Mayor's message i am telling that. Borg_Falcon have no reason to ignore the law at this point.

Statement wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.
Guilty. Since it is your first offense and you have admitted your mistake you are fined 12 pounds and ordered to give one trust point or 3 pounds (your choice) to killacrazy.
The defendant has been sentenced to 12 pounds fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Slavery] Wiltshire vs Borg_Falcon - Guilty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archives of England :: Wiltshire County-
Jump to: