HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs Davik - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

PostSubject: [Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs Davik - Guilty   Sat 31 Mar - 11:03

Bill of indictment wrote:
The defendant is charged with violation of Wiltshire Law 007 - Public Disorder, Section 001, the crime of Robbery.

We charge that the defendant, Davik, did try to rob Harekr, the victim, while he was travelling.
Evidence:
http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?t=18885&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=120

First defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
The defendant didn't preset to the Court. Davik doesn't respect either law or Court. The prosecution asks for imprisonment.

Last defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Harekr (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
Just outside of Salisbury, I was accosted by Davik, who told me, "your money or your life". I told him, "Your life then..." and proceeded to teach him the error of his ways.

In my events for 28 October, I recieved this notice: 28-10-2006 04:07 : A bad guy named Davik (Fight coefficient 1) tried to rob you. You just destroyed him, and he went away limping and crying, after he apologized and kissed your feet.

Statement wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.
Davik,

I hope you have learned your lesson about robbery. I fine you everything you've got in your pockets. Next time I will not be so generous.
The defendant has been sentenced to 75 pounds fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs Davik - Guilty
Page 1 of 1