HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Slavery] Wiltshire vs Greeneyes - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

PostSubject: [Slavery] Wiltshire vs Greeneyes - Guilty   Sat 31 Mar - 10:57

Bill of indictment wrote:
The defendant is charged with the violation of Wiltshire Law, Second Book - Slavery, Section 001 - Minimum Wage.

We charge that Greeneyes, the defendant, did post and hire Cannonfodder for 12 pounds, 3 pounds under the legal minimum. This crime was witnessed by Grendell, who thusly reported it. All evidence for this crime is posted in the Wiltshire Inn for all to see.

First defence pleading wrote:
I did not realise that I had done this. I will pay restitution

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
The prosecution askes for evidence for the paying compensation. If such evidence is presented the presecution recommends the defendant to be discharged.

Last defence pleading wrote:

The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Grendell (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
On the above date, Aargle accused myself of slavery in public forum by mistake. Whilst checking myself that I had not hired below the legal rate I saw that Greeneyes had hired someone for 12.00. I reported this to the prosecutors office for investigation

Cannonfoder (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
I have been working for Greeneyes at 12.00 I did not have knowledge of the minumum wage overwise I would not have worked for him. I have very little money and would like to be payed some compensation.

Statement wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.

While Greeneyes seems repentant, he did not present any evidence that restitution was made. The victim is now dead. Perhaps this would not have happened had he not been caught up in this, we will never know. On the other hand, perhaps Greeneyes made every effort to make restitution, but couldn't get through. We'll split the difference between the max fine and exoneration. 13 pounds fine.
The defendant has been sentenced to 13 pounds fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Slavery] Wiltshire vs Greeneyes - Guilty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archives of England :: Wiltshire County-
Jump to: