HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs Jacket - Discharged

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

PostSubject: [Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs Jacket - Discharged   Sat 31 Mar - 10:53

Bill of indictment wrote:
The defendant is charged with violation of Wiltshire Law 007 - Public Disorder, Section 005 - Conspiracy, Incitement and Accomplicity

Jacket, the defendant, is accused of conspiring to rebel and attack the town hall of Gloucester. This act would be a violation of Wiltshire Law 004 - Betrayal, Section 003 - Rebellion against Towns. The defendant was caught discussing this act in The Lonsdale tavern with coudebuche, the main instigator of this crime. Ashuri is one witness during the time in the tavern.

Evidence of this attempt will be posted in the Wiltshire Inn.

First defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court. Jacket didn't present any evidences and did not respect the Court. The Prosecution recommends heavy punishment.

Last defence pleading wrote:

The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Ashuri (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
I am not sure why i am ask to be the prosecutor when i am not the personnel to make the report to our honour judge and jury.

I can only testify that Jacket was around at the tavern when Coudebuche was kind enough to explain to me how the rebel system works as i am curious about the recently revolt going on at Salisbury.

He further explain to me the consequences that will affect the town if rebels revolt successfully.

Regards,
Ashuri

Sentence wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been discharged.
The evidence in this case is inadmissable as 'hearsay'. It appears to have been collected by someone who entered the tavern after the conversation took place, so they were perhaps listening outside or one could even speculate that the use of dark arts was involved. In any case this evidence cannot be used to support a charge though it may be used to start an investigation that may be proved subsuquently with stronger evidence.

Case dismissed
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs Jacket - Discharged
Page 1 of 1