HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs. Anger- Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

PostSubject: Re: [Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs. Anger- Guilty   Thu 9 Nov - 12:11

Lawsuit between Anger and Wiltshire

Anger was charged with commission of public disorder.

The sentence has been passed
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.
Anger, you are considered the third most wanted man in England. Only Dark Devil and Wulfric have caused more damage and misery. You have committed at least 19 robberies which you brag about on your profile calling them 'little indians'. You also are rumored to be a racketeer, having founded the group United Minds. Your past crimes are not on trial here today, but they are considered in the penalty phase.

You refuse to present to this court and I consider that contempt for which I am fining you 5 pounds.

I find you guilty of robbing Thorax. The prosecution has recommended heavy punishment and I concur. You are fined 1900 pounds for your ruthless attack on Thorax. Having recently sold your fields, I believe you will be able to pay this fine.

It is time for you to reconsider your occupation and become a contributing member of society.
The defendant has been sentenced to 1905 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with violation of Wiltshire Law 007 - Public Disorder, Section 001, the crime of Robbery.

We charge that the defendant, Anger, did rob Thorax, the victim, while he was travelling from Dorchester to Southampton. Evidence has been posted in the Wiltshire Inn for all to see.

First defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment
The defendant didn't present to the Court. Anger didn't present any evidences and did not respect the Court. The Prosecution recommends heavy punishment.

Last defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

The prosecutor called Thorax
His statement:
I was travelling from Dorchester to Southampton onbehalf of my duties for KoP. I met this guy Anger on road and he tried to rob me. When i resisted he injured me and took two corn bags and around 10p from me.

Here is the evidence
https://2img.net/h/i84.photobucket.com/albums/k3/rajeshgpai/rob.jpg
I had already presented this to the public prosecutor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs. Anger- Guilty
Page 1 of 1