HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs. Dry- Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

PostSubject: Re: [Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs. Dry- Guilty   Thu 9 Nov - 12:08

Lawsuit between Dry and Wiltshire

Dry was charged with commission of public disorder.

The sentence has been passed
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.
The evidence is referred to in the indictment and is indeed in plain view of anyone with forum access. I sent Dry a copy to be sure his rights were given to him to view the evidence and answer the charges. The county split has caused some difficulties in prosecuting cases. This case is not as strong as it could be, but its still enough to convict. The screen shot was submitted to an expert and ruled valid. Therefore I sentence Dry to 3 days in jail.
The defendant has been sentenced to prison penalty 3 days.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with violation of Wiltshire Law 007 - Public Disorder, Section 001, the crime of Robbery.

We charge that the defendant, Dry, did rob Diannathedaring, the victim, while she was travelling. He was in a group composed of Chupa and giapettin. Evidence has been posted in the Wiltshire Inn for all to see. There is also the additional evidence of the defendant threatening the victim, trying to intimidate her from persuing this lawsuit.

First defence pleading
Your Honor,
I must say that Diannathedaring has huge dislike for me due to personal dispute between us and hates me so much that will do anything to hurt me, even deceive the court with fake proofs. I admit that I repeatedly mailed her though.

Prosecutor indictment
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Last defence pleading
Your honor,
I will repeat once again that I am totaly innocent. I was just travelling and didnt rob anyone. Prosecution didnt bring any evidence nor any witnesses to the court that could prove otherwise. And I do not see any evidence nor witnesses in cases of my companions Chupa and Giapettin who are charged with same crime either.This is just misunderstanding that I got here to be tried. The fact that prosecutor didnt take care to arrive for prosecutor's indictment proves my point even further. I plead the judge to find my not guilty of robbery and about threatening mails even if I would had wrote some there is no law in Wiltshire that would cover that.

The prosecutor called Diannathedaring
His statement:
While traveling from Gloucester to relocate in Bath I was robbed of 410 pounds and three loaves of bread by Dry and two of his fellow thieves, also charged. If I had been weaker it would have been murder rather than robbery.

Dry further has sent me repeated messages threatening me should I pursue this case. He has also stated his contempt for this court and stated, "dont think you will get anything from the court."

I pray you show the entire county that this court is indeed not only capable of, but willing to dispense justice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs. Dry- Guilty
Page 1 of 1