HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs. Giapettin- Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

PostSubject: [Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs. Giapettin- Guilty   Thu 9 Nov - 12:06

Lawsuit between Giapettin and Wiltshire

Giapettin was charged with commission of public disorder.

The sentence has been passed
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.
I have submitted the screen shot to the man I consider the top expert in RK. After a close examination, he sees nothing suspect about it.

I find you guilty of robbery and sentence you to a 500 pound fine.
The defendant has been sentenced to 500 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with violation of Wiltshire Law 007 - Public Disorder, Section 001, the crime of Robbery.

We charge that the defendant, giapettin, did rob Diannathedaring, the victim, while she was travelling. He was in a group composed of Chupa and Dry. Evidence has been posted in the Wiltshire Inn for all to see. We also will point out that this is the second charge of public disorder and the defendant is currently in front of your Honor for attempted robbery.

First defence pleading
i realy thank Diannathedaring for this lawsuit becouse i think it will help me a lot in my other lawsuit.

this accusation is truly fiction...i did not rob Diannathedaring becouse at the time she/he is telling i robbed her/him i was in the city of Gloucester defending myself in the other trial.

i dont know why this guys are doing this (faking pictures, accusing and making fun of us all) but i want to accuse them of calomny.

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor,
The defendant claims that he was defending himself in his other trial. As it is known, events that occur on the road are not known until the next day. Thus, Giapettin would have been in Gloucester when the charges were filed due to Diannathedaring not being able to report them until the next day.

As for faking the pictures, I can state that is took several mails to point Diannathedaring to the forums to post the information. I do not think she would be capable of faking the picture. She also came to me first with the information in a mail message around the time I began the first case against the defendant. She would not have had any time to look at the lawsuits and make a fake picture.

Last defence pleading
i know the event take place one day before...so lets see:

you say:
on 22 i gave the order to rob.
the event on 23rd shows the robbing
on 23 i gave the move option.
on 24 i reached Glaucester...and this is the soonest i could posible post in the couryard.

but if you can see i posted one day before (on 23rd)..late that evening but still on that day...so if i posted on 23rd how on earth could i robbed her, the move option takes one day(one reset).

The prosecutor called Diannathedaring
His statement:
While traveling from Gloucester to relocate in Bath I was robbed of 410 pounds and three loaves of bread by Giapettin and two of his fellow thieves, also charged. If I had been weaker it would have been murder rather than robbery.

I understand that Giapettin has claimed that robbery is a thing of his past. I stand before you today to put the lie to that statement. He may have been a thief before, but he most certainly is a thief still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs. Giapettin- Guilty
Page 1 of 1