HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Slavery] Wiltshire vs. Apollos- Discharged

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

PostSubject: [Slavery] Wiltshire vs. Apollos- Discharged   Thu 9 Nov - 12:03

Lawsuit between Apollos and Wiltshire

Apollos was charged with commission of slavery.

The sentence has been passed
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been discharged.
As it is your first offense, I will let you off with a warning. Case dismissed.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with the violation of Wiltshire Law, Second Book - Slavery, Section 001 - Minimum Wage.

We charge that Apollos, the defendant, did post and hire Lothlarianes for 12 pounds, 3 pounds under the legal minimum. This crime was witnessed by Casperion, who thusly reported it. Tormann, mayor of Winchester was also a witness. All evidence for this crime is posted in the Wiltshire Inn for all to see.

First defence pleading
Honorable sir, I confess that I was ignorant of the legal minimum wage, though now I see that this information was readily available to me at the time of the incident. I am fully willing to pay Lothlarianes an additional 12 pounds (double the agreed rate) and will agree to never again violate this law. It is with my deepest regret and sincerest honor that I pledge to you thusly. I just pray that you rule as you see fit, honorable sir.

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor,
As far as I can see, this is the defendant's first offense. As long as he produces evidence to show that he will do as says, he could be let off with a warning.

Last defence pleading
Your Honor, I wish to express my thanks to all parties involved for thier expressed leniency. I beg for your mercy and duly promise to remit to Lothlarianes the promised additional 12 pounds if that be your judgement. However Lothlarianes seems to not want to proceed with prosecution. Nonetheless, I submit respectfully to whatever your ruling may be.

Apollos

The defence called Lothlarianes
His statement:
I am the one who took the job your honor. I had saw it was under minimum wage and I had taken the job,because I had extra money, and didn't want a less fortunate player to take it. I did not send him a warning your honor because I believe he was offline and I didn't understand the system. I drop all charges if that is in my power, to voice your honor.

The prosecutor called Casperion
His statement:
I surely did witness the offence after the event so had no opportunity to warn the defendant of his transgression. Lothlarianes has not confirmed if he sent out a warning mail before he took the job. After I contacted him he mailed me thus:
https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img240/7137/lothmailbs4.jpg

Since then he has told me that he has decided to not pursue the action so I am not sure if the Court wishes to proceed.

Here is his mail to me:
https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img87/9863/lothmail2bp5.jpg

I feel that Apollos is clearly demonstrating his willingness to make good, by his comments, and therefore feel leniency in this case may be appropriate.

The prosecutor called Tormann
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Slavery] Wiltshire vs. Apollos- Discharged
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archives of England :: Wiltshire County-
Jump to: