HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Slavery] Wiltshire vs. Sydney_Losstarot- Discharged

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

PostSubject: [Slavery] Wiltshire vs. Sydney_Losstarot- Discharged   Thu 9 Nov - 12:00

Lawsuit between Sydney_Losstarot and Wiltshire

Sydney_Losstarot was charged with commission of slavery.

The sentence has been passed
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been discharged.
This is a duplicate of another trial.

Case dismissed

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001-minimum wage in that he did hire Lazarian for 12 pounds. The evidence has been provided by Casperion and posted in the Wiltshire Inn for all to see.

First defence pleading
These arrogant players are merely trying to take advantage of my ignorance. I will no longer negotiate with them. Your mailbox:

Sydney_losstarot

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor, this lawsuit was a mistake. I was unaware that there was a previous suit against the defendant when I started this suit. Please discharge this suit against Sydney_losstarot.

Last defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

The defence called Gideone

The prosecutor called Casperion
His statement:
I am sorry that Sydney_losstarot feels I am arrogant. My main objective is, has always been, and will remain, the protection of the innocent. Clearly if the defendant had read and acted upon his mail in a timely fashion then he would not have been indicted. We are all equal when we enter Winchester and the county - we are all responsible for our actions and we all have an equal ability to take the same care about issues such as this. Given the response he has made in First Defence Pleading, I would not, now, recommend leniency.

Daniel Casperion
New Members Mentoring Guild
Winchester Chapter

The prosecutor called Tormann
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Slavery] Wiltshire vs. Sydney_Losstarot- Discharged
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archives of England :: Wiltshire County-
Jump to: