HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs Agrippine - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Rino
Student

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: [Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs Agrippine - Guilty   Sat 3 Mar - 20:20

Lawsuit between Agrippine and Wiltshire

Agrippine was charged with commission of public disorder.

The sentence has been passed
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.
Aggripine, it is clear that you have utter contempt for the law. You have not even seen fit to make a defense or an apology here in my courtroom. I sentence you to a fine equal to 150% of the goods stolen.
The defendant has been sentenced to 500 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Public Disorder-001-Crimes against Person and Property in that he did rob Utor, a citizen of Bath on the road northwest of Bath. He stole approximately 100 pounds, 1 boat, 2 vegetables, 11 bread, 1 shaft. The evidence is posted in the Wiltshire Inn for all to see.

First defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor - the defendant obviously has such contempt for the people of the county that he can't be bothered to present a defense. Since his acts are indefensible, I am not surprised. The inability of citizens to travel unmolested on the roads of Wiltshire is deplorable and I humbly beg of you to sentence this criminal appropriately

Last defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

The prosecutor called Utor
His statement:
Your Honour, on the day of the robbery I was travelling towards Bath to meet a fellow friend of mine. I forgot to placed some items in my home and as i thought the road was safe, i didnt felt threatened.
However, this was all proven wrong when i met Agrippine along the road.
Not wishing to take justice in my own hands, i handed him over my items but vowed to take him to court once i got into town and thus i am here.
I hope your honour will see that justice is done to this miscreant of society Agrippine!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs Agrippine - Guilty
Page 1 of 1