HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Slavery] Wiltshire vs Deadmeat_Rules -Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Rino
Student

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: [Slavery] Wiltshire vs Deadmeat_Rules -Guilty   Sat 3 Mar - 20:18

Lawsuit between Deadmeat_rules and Wiltshire

Deadmeat_rules was charged with commission of slavery.

The sentence has been passed
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.
Will the defendant rise!

Mr. Rules, this is your third offense, although only your second conviction. You have not even seen fit to appear in this courtroom to defend yourself or apologize.

If I see you in here again, you will be facing prison. This fine will put your money well below zero. This means you must economize and work your own farm for the time being. Do not attempt to hire until you have straightened out your finances and understood the law.
The defendant has been sentenced to 36 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
Your honor - this is a seperate indictment from the one filed yesterday. The defendant is charged with Slavery-001-minimum wage in that he did hire Fps_can for 12 pounds, significantly under the legal minimum.
Even as we prosecute one example of slavery, this same defendant repeats the offense. Wulfric spotted it and posted in the Wiltshire prosecutors area for all to see. You honor surely we can not ignore this blatant disregard for the laws as they stand currently. I seek the harshest available punishment under the law for this blatant scofflaw.

First defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor, apparently the defendant doesn't care to respond to this case, probably because there really is no defense. He did this hire after the case in which he has already been found guilty was filed. This is blatant disregard for the laws as this is indeed his third documented offense. He has worn out any symapthy the people might have had for his plight.

Last defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

The prosecutor called Wulfric
His statement:
On 06/10 Deadmeat_rules hired Fps_can for 12 pounds, violating the slavery law yet again, even while he is being charged for slavery in another case! I witnessed this at the town hall and have submitted documentation for the court (screenshot). He has willingly ignored all mail from me informing him of his crimes and pointing him to county laws. I urge the court to please make an example of this vile criminal and punish him to the full extent possible. (If the coding existed, the Mayor would surely throw him out of town and if I had my way he would be executed.)

The prosecutor called Fps_can
His statement:
Thy Honor,
What is said by Wulfric is %100 true. I was hired by Deadmeat_rules for 12,00 pounds on 06-10. I know the laws however I was in need of money. I too would like him to be punished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Slavery] Wiltshire vs Deadmeat_Rules -Guilty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archives of England :: Wiltshire County-
Jump to: