HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs Swanja - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Rino
Student

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: [Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs Swanja - Guilty   Sat 3 Mar - 20:17

Lawsuit between Swanja and Wiltshire

Swanja was charged with commission of public disorder.

The sentence has been passed
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.
Will the defendant rise!

I find you guilty of public disorder for having robbed Nicollo. You are sentenced to three days imprisonment. Further, you interfered with an agent of the crown in the performance of his duty since Nicollo was a soldier on patrol. For this I am adding an additional day of imprisonment.
The defendant has been sentenced to prison penalty 4 days.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Public Disorder-001-Crimes against Person and Property in that he did rob Nicollo, a citizen of Bridgewater, slightly north of Bath. The evidence has been posted in Wiltshire Inn for all to see

First defence pleading
I would like to apologize with Nicollo.

One of my friend is going to die, so, he wanted to give me all his money before dying. We decided that i would rob him on the road to make the transfer. But, the victim intervened between us, and was stolen from the place of my friend.

I'm ready to pay for this accident.

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor, the people appreciate the defendants admission but we cannot condone this method of money exchange as we can see that innocent people are the people who get hurt. We must keep our roadssafe for travel or we will have no merchants and it will be a detriment to the whole economy of Wiltshire.

Last defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

The prosecutor called Nicollo
His statement:
I was traveling from the intersection of Glouchester, Bath and Bridgewater to Bath. I was on patroling on behalf of the Wiltshire Army as well as the Knights of the Phoenix.
I was robbed visiously by Swanja. He attacked me, overpowering me and taking 11 lbs and a knife, which I need to slaughter by pig.

I have the proof here
https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img97/5237/swanjabe8.jpg

Let it be known that although not charged he is a known criminal. He also attacked a member of the Wiltshire Army which is a direct act of rebellion and an affont to Count and Council.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Public Disorder] Wiltshire vs Swanja - Guilty
Page 1 of 1