HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Slavery] BrunotheKing vs Wiltshire - guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Rino
Student

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: [Slavery] BrunotheKing vs Wiltshire - guilty   Sat 3 Mar - 20:16

Lawsuit between BrunotheKing and Wiltshire

BrunotheKing was charged with commission of slavery.

The sentence has been passed
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.
Bruno, you are found guilty but given a light sentence since it was a first offense and you are repentant.
The defendant has been sentenced to 2 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
Your Honor,
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001-minimum wage in that he did hire Verlyn for 12pounds.

This was reported by Lord_RA in the prosecutor's thread in the Wiltshire inn as a matter of public record.

First defence pleading
i am sorry i haven't noticed the minimal wage news yet and this was the first time hiring someone, i ment to be the one sowing my field but i clicked wrong and so i have been prosecuted for slavery...

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor, we believe the defendant when he says that this was simply a mistake. If you find it in your wisdom to be lienent on the defendant, we would be in favor of that. Thank you

Last defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

The prosecutor called Verlyn
His statement:
I was hire the 1/10/06 at 19:43 at 12pounds by Brunotheking it is in my events log

The prosecutor called Lord_RA
His statement:
I was looking at the recent jobs that had bin hired then I sow the defendant name say that he had hired Verlyn at 12 pounds.

Lord_RA
mayor of Gloucester
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Slavery] BrunotheKing vs Wiltshire - guilty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archives of England :: Wiltshire County-
Jump to: