HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Fraud] Horrice vs Wiltshire - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Rino
Student

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: [Fraud] Horrice vs Wiltshire - Guilty   Sat 3 Mar - 20:15

Horrice was charged with commission of fraud.

The sentence has been passed
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of fraud.
You are found guilty of selling above the maximum prices for bread/corn. It is important for the protection of level zero players that these goods be sold at reasonable prices.

According to the law of Wiltshire:

002 Maximum prices
Whoever shall sell goods at prices above the maximums set below, shall be sentenced:

1. To pay a fine:
- First offence: (price sold for half the minimum recommended selling price) x 2 x (number of products sold)

5.95-(3.75/2)=4.08 x 2 x 1= 8.16, rounded down because you confessed.

Recommended selling price: 3.75-4.25 pounds
Maximum price: 5 pounds

2. To give 1 TP to the victim of their crime.

You must attempt to give a trust point to Lord Ra, although he may already have the maximum for his level.
The defendant has been sentenced to 8 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with an count of Fraud-002-Maximum prices in that he did sell 1 corn bag, to a citizen of Gloucester, in the players market for 5.95 pounds, is above the legal maximum of 5 pounds.

First defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment
The defendant is charged with an count of Fraud-002-Maximum prices in that he did sell 1 corn bag, to a citizen of Gloucester, in the players market for 5.95 pounds, is above the legal maximum of 5 pounds. As a mayor of Gloucester I was the one who witnessed and reported this crime. I bought the corn bag of the over priced corn to identify the seller. It was the defendant. this is my Events of the seen.

07-10-2006 11:20 : You have bought from Horrice 1 corn bag for 5,95 pounds.

Last defence pleading
Your Honor
I pleed guilty

The prosecutor called Lord_RA
His statement:
Your Honor
The defendant is charged with an count of Fraud-002-Maximum prices in that he did sell 1 corn bag, to a citizen of Gloucester, in the players market for 5.95 pounds, is above the legal maximum of 5 pounds. As a mayor of Gloucester I was the one who witnessed and reported this crime. I bought the corn bag of the over priced corn to identify the seller. It was the defendant. this is my Events of the seen.

07-10-2006 11:20 : You have bought from Horrice 1 corn bag for 5,95 pounds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Fraud] Horrice vs Wiltshire - Guilty
Page 1 of 1