HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Slavery] Deadmeat_Rules vs. Wiltshire - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Rino
Student

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: [Slavery] Deadmeat_Rules vs. Wiltshire - Guilty   Sat 3 Mar - 20:14

Lawsuit between Deadmeat_rules and Wiltshire

Deadmeat_rules was charged with commission of slavery.

The sentence has been passed
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.
Deadmeat_rules I find you guilty of slavery and fine you 18 pounds. I am leaving you with enough money in case you need to hire tomorrow. I am sensitive to your poverty, but that does not excuse criminal behavior. If you do not have enough money to pay the minimum wage, you'll have to work the field yourself.
The defendant has been sentenced to 18 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
Your Honor,
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001-minimum wage in that he did hire Tymy21 for 12 pounds, significantly under the legal minimum.
This was reported by Wulfric in the prosecutor's thread in the wiltshire inn as a matter of public record. Wulfric also reports that he has warned Deadmeat_rules previously about the law and this defendant has willfully ignored the warning

First defence pleading
my honor i cant hire them for more because i have a poor situation.....if i would have had more money i would have paid him more. and the first warning i din't see it. and besides i am not the only one that hired like that. and i want to apologize again for not knowing. thank you !

Prosecutor indictment
Your honor, I know that it can be difficult to be poor, but that one can always work ones own field or delay for a day. This scofflaw has blatently ignored the law, and indeed after this charge was filed as gone forward and done it again while this case was still pending. He is NOT ignorant of the law, he is simply trying to make a profit on the backs of others, exploiting their ignorance of the law by their willingness to take these jobs.

Last defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

The prosecutor called Tymy21

The prosecutor called Wulfric
His statement:
On 03/10 Deadmeat_rules hired Bastion_fairweather for 12 pounds, a slavery offence (this is still visable in town hall jobs). I sent him a warning via mail since it was his first offence. It clearly explained what he had done wrong and gave a link to the county laws. Now, only two days later on 05/10, he breaks the slavery law again by hiring Tymy21 for 12 pounds. I ask the court to make an example of this criminal and impose the maximum penalty possible, as he has blatantly flouted the law and does not care in the least. His guilt is irrefutable as I have lodged written documentation of proof (screenshot).

Tymy21 seems to be oblivious to his rights as he has been victim of slavery wages only last in the case of Merces_Letifer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Slavery] Deadmeat_Rules vs. Wiltshire - Guilty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archives of England :: Wiltshire County-
Jump to: