HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Fraud; Robbery] Chaprouge vs. Cornwall - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Rino
Student

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: [Fraud; Robbery] Chaprouge vs. Cornwall - Guilty   Tue 30 Jan - 15:59

Lawsuit between Chaprouge and Cornwall

Chaprouge was charged with commission of fraud.

The sentence has been passed
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of fraud.
Given that you make no defense, you are found guilty of the charges of robbery. Furthermore, your blatant disrespect for the laws of the land, and MY court, further exasparated by the treasonous act of speaking French in THIS court, give me reason to assess the heaviest of penalties.

You are sentenced to 10 days in prison and 100 pounds to be paid to the King For the crime of Robbery. As I am confident that you would not follow through with any such repayment to the victim, I assess you an additional 100 pounds.

For the blatant contempt of Court I assess you a further 50 pounds.
The defendant has been sentenced to prison penalty 10 days.

Bill of indictment
Chaprouge ,
You are accused of robbing Danielladear.
You have been seen and arrested as per the Law. (http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?p=298742#298742)

You are entitled to a fair trial. If for any reason you cannot meet the posted deadlines, please contact myself AND the judge for a delay.
If you so desire, you may request a lawyer at the following office (http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?t=12859).
You may also consider contacting the Law Society of England, or its leader Teagan, to be ask about lawyers.

May this trial be just.

First defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honour,
Chaprouge is still a member of the County Cornwall. He is a lvl2 smith, with a field. There is no valid reason for such a member of our County to rob another.However, Chaprouge did. He has been legally arrested, and the victim has identified him, and offered proof.
Your honour, since the defendant insults this court by not attending the trial, we request that the defendant be charged under Chapter 8 - Obstruction of Justice-section 2 for contempt of court.
Your honour, we ask that the defendant be ordered to pay the victim a TP, a sum of money, and a fine to HRH the king for his crimes. Neither robbery nor contempt of court may be seen as acceptable in this county.

Last defence pleading
Tout est faux

The prosecutor called Danielladear
His statement:
On September 15th I was robbed by Chaprouge. I sent the Prosecutor the evidence, but here is another copy as well.

https://2img.net/h/i74.photobucket.com/albums/i263/danielladear/Evidence-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Fraud; Robbery] Chaprouge vs. Cornwall - Guilty
Page 1 of 1