HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Public Disorder] Tattoo4 vs Cornwall - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Rino
Student

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2007-01-08

PostSubject: [Public Disorder] Tattoo4 vs Cornwall - Guilty   Tue 30 Jan - 15:56

Lawsuit between Tattoo4 and Cornwall

Tattoo4 was charged with commission of public disorder.

The sentence has been passed
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.
Per the defendant's own admission, they are guilty of this crime. While ignorance of the law is no excuse, the good will expressed by the defendant is taken into consideration. Per prosecution's request, we sentence the defendant to pay to "victim", Wize, a trust point and two pounds. It is up to the town administration to follow up on this action. In addition you are assessed a 1 pound administration fee from the Court to remind you to read the laws of the County. They can be found in the Cornwall County Forum.
The defendant has been sentenced to 1 pound fine.

Bill of indictment
Tattoo4 ,
You are charged with slavery under they county law. It states:"Chapter 5 - Slavery
Whatever entity that hires below the wage of 14 pounds is guilty of slavery. This applies to players, towns, and the county.

First time offense the maximum penalty is 20 pounds and for a subsequent offences 40 pounds. There will also be an order to give a trust point to the worker."
You are said to have hired Wize for the pitiful sum of 12.00

"02/10 11:43 : Tattoo4 hires Wize for 12,00 pounds"

Please explain this action.

You are allowed to hire a lawyer. If you require help in finding one, please go to:http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?t=12859

First defence pleading
I`m new at this game and dont know how everything works. Yes i hired sombody for 12 pounds.
I Did not know it was a law that said anything about this.

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honour,
Since the defense admits to having commited this crime, this office would ask for a reduced sentance. We request that the defendant be ordered to give the victim, Wize, a trust point, and that Tattoo4 be ordered to pay the victim an additional 2 pounds (via buying and selling of goods). The wage was under the legal limit by the sum of 2 pounds.

Last defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

The prosecutor called Thetus_maximus
His statement:
While reviewing the employment contracts, I observed that Tattoo4 had hired Wize for a meager 12,00 pounds. When I contacted Tattoo4 regarding this event he became combative and difficult. He showed no respect for our local laws. He claimed to know nothing about our laws. As the saying goes, "Ignorance of the law is no excuse." When I tried to direct him to where our laws are located so that he might educate himself on the laws of Cornwall and Dartmouth he insisted that I should not contact him again.
Thetus_maximus
Minister of Law - Dartmouth
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Public Disorder] Tattoo4 vs Cornwall - Guilty
Page 1 of 1