HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Slavery] Difo vs Wiltshire - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

PostSubject: [Slavery] Difo vs Wiltshire - Guilty   Mon 2 Oct - 13:46

Lawsuit between Difo and Wiltshire

Difo was charged with commission of slavery.

The sentence has been passedStatement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.
The court accepts the defendant's offer to make amends. Difo, you are found guilty. You must offer a job for someone with zero stats at the wages of 20 pounds. You must send me proof that such an offer has been made and accepted within 7 days or I will have you back here for contempt of court. You are also fined two pounds for court costs.
The defendant has been sentenced to 2 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001-minimum wage in that he did hire Gorot, a citizen of Bridgewater,for 15 pounds, 1 pound under the legal minimum wage.

First defence pleading
im sorry i didn't know there was a minimum wage!!! i'll pay 20 pounds next time!!!!

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor,
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001-minimum wage in that he did hire Gorot, a citizen of Bridgewater,for 15 pounds, 1 pound under the legal minimum wage.
This was witnessed by Ruthen, Bailiff of Bridgewater, and reported by him with a screenshot in the Prosecutor's office thread of the Wiltshire inn as a matter of public record.
http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?t=18885

Last defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

The prosecutor called Ruthen
His statement:
On the 13th of September, upon checking the town contract history, I noticed Difo had hired Gorot for 15 pounds.
I contacted Difo, being that he is a new player, and recieved no reply. On the 14th of semptember, I reported the matter to the county prosecutor.

The prosecutor called Gorot

Close the window

[Slavery] Difo vs Wiltshire - Guilty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archives of England :: Wiltshire County-
Jump to: