HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Slavery] Shadow_gamer vs Wiltshire - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

PostSubject: [Slavery] Shadow_gamer vs Wiltshire - Guilty   Mon 2 Oct - 13:45

Lawsuit between Shadow_gamer and Wiltshire

Shadow_gamer was charged with commission of slavery.

The sentence has been passedStatement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.
Since it is clear that this is an honest mistake and you are repentant, I sentence you to half the prescribed fine according to the Law of Wiltshire. Also, it appears Leviasa, the victim, is maxed out on trust points so you are not sentenced to give her a trust point.
The defendant has been sentenced to 18 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001-minimum wage in that he did hire Leviasa, a citizen of Chard, for 12 pounds, 4 pounds under the legal minimum.

First defence pleading
Guilty

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor,
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001-minimum wage in that he did hire Leviasa, a citizen of Chard, for 12 pounds, 4 pounds under the legal minimum. This crime has been reported in the prosecutor's office thread in the Wiltshire inn with a screenshot as a matter of public record.

Last defence pleading

Thank you for believeing that it was an honest mistake, which it was. I now know the minimum wage and will not hire for less than 16 pounds again.

The prosecutor called Kintara
His statement:
Your Honor,

I received notice from one of my citizens that there was someone hiring under minimum wage. I walked over to the job listings to check things out. There, I found that Shadow_Gamer had hired Leviasa for 12 pounds. Shadow_Gamer is a new level one and I believe this is the first time he has ever hired anyone. It could easily have been an honest mistake. Thank you.

The prosecutor called Leviasa
His statement:
Your Honor,
Yes, everything in Kintaras statement is right. I've been hired by Shadow_gamer and he paid me only 12 pounds. But as she sais, too, I don't think he did it on purpose, I believe it was a mistake, too.

Thank You

Close the window

[Slavery] Shadow_gamer vs Wiltshire - Guilty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archives of England :: Wiltshire County-
Jump to: