HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Slavery] Irtiv vs Wiltshire - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

PostSubject: [Slavery] Irtiv vs Wiltshire - Guilty   Mon 2 Oct - 13:44

Lawsuit between Irtiv and Wiltshire

Irtiv was charged with commission of slavery.

The sentence has been passedStatement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.
Irtiv, you have been an upstanding citizen of Southampton for eight months. You are not greedy, and I cannot believe you would intentionally cheat someone.

However, the facts are before us. You are guilty of slavery. Ignorance of the law is no excuse, particularly since you have been playing this game for so long.

I have no choice but to fine you according to the law of Wiltshire quoted below and found in Duchy-Castle-Legal Corpus of Wiltshire.

001 Minimum Wage
1. Whoever shall hire a labourer for a wage below 16 pounds, shall be fined as follows:

First offence:
Level 1: (x + 2) + 1TP
Level 2/3: (x + 2) + 1TP
x = amount under min. wage

You are fined 36 pounds and must give a trust point to Amorti
The defendant has been sentenced to 36 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001-minimum wage in that he did hire Amorti, a citizen of Southampton, at 12 pounds, 4 pounds below the legal minimum wage.

First defence pleading
I'm sorry I didn't know about the minimum wage law. In the future I will be sure to wage at least 16 pounds. Sorry, My bad, please have mercy!
Irtiv

Prosecutor indictment
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001-minimum wage in that he did hire Amorti, a citizen of Southampton, at 12 pounds, 4 pounds below the legal minimum wage. This complaint is duely recorded in the prosecutor's office thread in the Wiltshire inn as a matter of public record.

Last defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

The prosecutor called The_light
His statement:
I saw in the list of hirings that Irtiv hired Amorti for 12 pounds.

The prosecutor called Amorti
His statement:
i was hired with the wage less than the minimum.

Close the window

[Slavery] Irtiv vs Wiltshire - Guilty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archives of England :: Wiltshire County-
Jump to: