HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Slavery] Ceekay vs Wiltshire - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

PostSubject: [Slavery] Ceekay vs Wiltshire - Guilty   Mon 2 Oct - 13:43

Lawsuit between Ceekay and Wiltshire

Ceekay was charged with commission of slavery.

The sentence has been passedStatement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.
The defendant has given Onbegrijpelijk a trust point even though the victim is dead. Ceekay is still technically guilty so I give him a fine of one pound.
The defendant has been sentenced to 1 pound fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001-minimum wage in that she did hire Onbegrijpelijk for 12 pounds, 4 pounds below the legal minimum.

First defence pleading
Firstly, if there is'nt something I am not 'she'. Secondly, It was a mistake that I hired Onbegrijpelijk for as low as 12p, I selected 16p and it went back to 12. I have no other defense and do not wish to waste the court's time. If there is a way for me to compensate for this, I'd be more than happy to do so. Sorry for the trouble.

Prosecutor indictment
The defendant is charged with Slavery-001-minimum wage in that she did hire Onbegrijpelijk for 12 pounds, 4 pounds below the legal minimum. This was witnessed by myself, as a citizen of Gloucester, and anyone else in town who viewed the hiring list.

Last defence pleading
I've already made my statement, I've got nothing to add. It was a mistake and I am willing to pay the hired person the 16p wage he/she deserved. I would not knowingly make such a stupid mistake, and I knew about the minimum wage being 16p.

The prosecutor called Onbegrijpelijk

The prosecutor called Allikath
His statement:
Your Honor,
As a citizen of Gloucester I was checking the job offers and saw the defendants job offer to hire at 12 pounds. I did PM the defendant to warn him of this but received no reply. The offer was available for 10 or 12 hours before the victim finally accepted the offer. Here is the screenshot of the hiring.

This screenshot is also available in the Prosecutor's office thread of the Wiltshire inn where the complaint is a matter of public record.

Close the window

[Slavery] Ceekay vs Wiltshire - Guilty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archives of England :: Wiltshire County-
Jump to: