HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Public disorder] Sighebert vs Wiltshire - Discharged

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

PostSubject: [Public disorder] Sighebert vs Wiltshire - Discharged   Mon 2 Oct - 13:42

Lawsuit between Sighebert and Wiltshire

Sighebert was charged with commission of public disorder.

The sentence has been passedStatement of accusation
The defendant has been discharged.
this case was judged in the other trial involving the defendant and Sylvana.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with public disorder-005 conspiracy to commit a crime. The defendant is accused of attempting to rob Sylvanna, a former mayor and a good and honorable citizen of Dorchester on the road between Dorchester and Chard.

First defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor,
The defendant is charged with public disorder-005 conspiracy to commit a crime. The defendant is accused of attempting to rob Sylvanna, a former mayor and a good and honorable citizen of Dorchester on the road between Dorchester and Chard.
The defendant did rob or attempt to rob 4 seperate citizens that day and shows obvious contempt for this court by refusing to appear. We ask that he be sentenced to the maximum penalties allowed for these offenses.

Last defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

The prosecutor called Sylvana
His statement:
I first want to appology for my late arrival in this court. The fact is I had fainted and my spirit went apart from my body for some time. I have little doubt this is due to the beings of the evil man being prosecuted here.

On August 28, I was walking to Chard with my comrade Grendyl to sell some fish there and buy some wood. On our way, we were approached by a hooded man wielding a club. His intents were obvious and Grendyl and I quickly defend ourselves against the villain.

As I was trying to distract him, Grendyl hurt him badly and he felt on the body. We took his hood of and it appeared to be Sighebert, the defendent in this court. He kissed our feet and begged for mercy. As we couldn't carry him with us on our travels, we did let him flee.

The prosecutor called Grendyl
His statement:
Sylvana and I were on a trade run for our Mayor in Dorchester. On our way to Chard Sighbert attempted to rob us. Fortunatly we were able to fight him off.

Here is a copy from my events:
28-08-2006 04:05 : A bad guy named Sighebert (Fight coefficient 4) tried to rob you. You just destroyed him, and he went away limping and crying, after he apologized and kissed your feet

Close the window

[Public disorder] Sighebert vs Wiltshire - Discharged
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archives of England :: Wiltshire County-
Jump to: