HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Fraud] Masterrider55 vs Wiltshire - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

PostSubject: [Fraud] Masterrider55 vs Wiltshire - Guilty   Mon 2 Oct - 13:40

Lawsuit between Masterrider55 and Wiltshire

Masterrider55 was charged with commission of fraud.

The sentence has been passedStatement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of fraud.
Given the lack of evidence on the part of the defendant combined with the evidence brought to the court. You, Masterrider55, are found guilty of violating the Maximum prices law and are fined 9 pounds.
The defendant has been sentenced to 9 pounds fine.

Bill of indictment
The defendant is charged with Fraud-002 Maximum prices.
It has been reported by Harekr, the good mayor of Chard that the defendant did sell a loaf of bread at the price of 12.05, well above the lawful maximum of 9 pounds.

First defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment
Your Honor,
It has been reported by Harekr, the good mayor of Chard that the defendant did sell a loaf of bread at the price of 12.05, well above the lawful maximum of 9 pounds. Harekr bought the over priced bread to identify the seller. It was the defendant.

Last defence pleading
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

The prosecutor called Harekr
His statement:
I saw the defendant's bread at an outrageous price on the town market. So, I bought it and then went to the dashboard in the mayor's menu to see who was selling the bread. It was the defendant and so I contacted the Prosecutor.

Close the window

[Fraud] Masterrider55 vs Wiltshire - Guilty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archives of England :: Wiltshire County-
Jump to: