HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New to the University? Introduce yourself here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
teignat
Rector

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2005-11-12

PostSubject: New to the University? Introduce yourself here.   Sat 12 Nov - 13:22

This thread is to help us know each other at the university, and also mentoring each other in our studies.

Tell us a little about you and your studies.

I'll start by introducing myself:

I'm Teignat, I live in Sevenoaks Sussex.
I'am currently learning medicine and teaching anatomy and biology.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433

PostSubject: Re: New to the University? Introduce yourself here.   Sun 13 Nov - 10:42

i'm baiboe, a level 2 from salisbury

so far i have a bit of knowledge of biology and anatomy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noble_templar
Student

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2005-12-30

PostSubject: Re: New to the University? Introduce yourself here.   Fri 30 Dec - 3:43

I'm Noble_templar level 3 from Lewes.
I already mastered Basis of biology and anatomy now I'm halfway of mastring medicine. <shakes hands of the rest of the students>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whit
Student

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: New to the University? Introduce yourself here.   Fri 30 Dec - 11:28

Level 3 from Southampton. I have chosen the State Way, and know just a bit of government institutions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lup_Alb
Student

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2005-12-28

PostSubject: Re: New to the University? Introduce yourself here.   Sat 31 Dec - 8:28

Level 3 from Lewes. I have chosen the state path.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lorudce
Student

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-01-07

PostSubject: Re: New to the University? Introduce yourself here.   Sat 7 Jan - 8:26

I'm Lorudce. I'm lvl 2 and reside in Southampton, Wiltshire. I am quickly approaching level 3 and trying to decide which path to take.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ecthelion
Student

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2005-12-16

PostSubject: Re: New to the University? Introduce yourself here.   Sun 8 Jan - 17:23

I'm Ecthelion, from Marlborough (Wiltshire), soon to be ex-mayor. I still haven't decided which way the cookie will crumble (which path), so I'm still saving cash and RP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emunah
Student

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: New to the University? Introduce yourself here.   Fri 3 Mar - 21:28

I am Emunah. I am presently seeing more of a need for church way at the present so I have decided to take that route. I am maybe 5 days away from L-3 and looking into what I will need to be doing. I was thinking of becoming a Lord to help speed up the studying. I am hoping to stay in Lewes so that my town will benifit from my lordship. Um, other than that I guess that is it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the University? Introduce yourself here.   

Back to top Go down

New to the University? Introduce yourself here.
Page 1 of 1