HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Public disorder] Zorggy vs Cornwall - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

PostSubject: [Public disorder] Zorggy vs Cornwall - Guilty   Fri 11 Aug - 15:56

Bill of indictment wrote:
The defendant robbed LordRian on the road. This heinous act of villainy stole 36.4 pounds in cash, and 4 loaves of bread purchased at an average of 7.2 pounds apiece. That totals 65.2 pounds stolen!

I tried to notify the robber of our RP robbery rules, but received no response in two and a half days.

This villain cheats, steals, and has no respect for our laws. I would like the maximum punishment possible!

Proof is in prosecutor's indictment.

To the defendant: You have the right to call a lawyer. You can ask for a lawyer at this address:
http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?t=12859

First defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:

Last defence pleading wrote:

Dame_Vaness (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
Sorry your honor, I was in late, but now here I am.
This case is clear. This guy came in England thinking he could rob as he wanted, then flee back to France.
We must be very severe to those people thinking they can flee elsewhere without facing the Justice.
As the robbery is estimated to 65 pounds, the prosecution ask for a fine of 100 pounds and 2 days in jail.
The prosecution considers the escape of the defendant as a Contempt of Court and add this charge to the prosecution, and we claim for another 20 pounds fine in addition.

Sentence wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.
This court finds you guilty in the case Zorggy vs Cornwall. For robbing LordRian you receive 2 days in jail and 100 pounds. For not showing to the trial the court finds you guilty of contempt of court and you receive another 20 pounds in addition.
The defendant has been sentenced to prison penalty 2 days.

[Public disorder] Zorggy vs Cornwall - Guilty
Page 1 of 1