HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Slavery] LestanDeVogel vs Sussex - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

PostSubject: [Slavery] LestanDeVogel vs Sussex - Guilty   Wed 9 Aug - 11:17

Bill of indictment wrote:
LestanDeVogel, You are being charged with Slavery for the following crime.

09/07 00:43 : LestanDeVogel hires Messala for 12,00 pounds

The minimum wage is 14.00 pounds in Sussex.

First defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
Your honor, when the defendant decides that the court is not worth his time we feel that he must be punished with the maximum fine. As Sywan stated in the statement below, the defendant was contacted and asked to fix the mistake and chose not too. We ask that you bring down the guilty verdict and the maximum punishment. We await your decision.

Last defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Sywan (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
Yesterday, I mailed LestanDeVogel when I saw his 12 pounds job posting. I kindly informed/reminded him that the minimum wage was either 14 or 16 pounds in Sussex and that he should inform himself. However, he did not cancel his job posting (I am not aware of whether it was because he had not yet read my mail or whether it was because he chose to ignore it).

Sentence wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.
LestanDeVogel did not respond to email or appear in court. I set the fine high enough for LestanDeVogel to notice, but not higher since I think this is his first offence. Do not appear in this court again or the penalties will be higher.
The defendant has been sentenced to 15 pounds fine.

[Slavery] LestanDeVogel vs Sussex - Guilty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archives of England :: Sussex County-
Jump to: