HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Witchcraft] Cc_hris vs Sussex - Guilty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

PostSubject: [Witchcraft] Cc_hris vs Sussex - Guilty   Wed 9 Aug - 11:12

Bill of indictment wrote:
You are being charged with multiple counts of witchcraft. You have more than one account and are using those accounts to benefit each other

First defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:

Last defence pleading wrote:

Trect (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
I came into the Tavern and Mousie and Cc_hris were already there. I believe they were talking although i think Mousie was being insulted. With Cc_hris's bad English it was hard to understand. Part way my time in the tavern Cc_ris said he had 60 other chracters. I asked him if he did, to make sure he hadnt made a mistake because he didnt seem to know alot of English, and he said yes.

He later threatened to 'destroy' Sevenoaks and he also insulted Mousie some more. He also threatened to kill me and Mousie.

His time i nthe tavern after this was spent spamming everyone in the tavern with pointless whispers.

Mousie (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
Your Honor,

When Cc_hris came in this morning, first thing was that I was insulted. By him, then he made threats that you will die saying he had 60 players, He was asked if he had other accounts and he said yes he did. Your honor it was very upsetting to me...to make a threat on SeveOaks as well.

Sentence wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of witchcraft.
Threatening the towns in our county is not taken lightly. And abusing our citizens is uncalled for.

Since we have only your word that you have multiple accounts and not actual accounts, Eradication is not a legitimate punishment. But Death is.
The defendant has been sentenced to death penalty. His execution will take place in 3 days.

[Witchcraft] Cc_hris vs Sussex - Guilty
Page 1 of 1