HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Slavery] Vadimi vs Sussex - Guilty (20/6/06)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

PostSubject: [Slavery] Vadimi vs Sussex - Guilty (20/6/06)   Thu 22 Jun - 16:31

Bill of indictment wrote:
You are being charged with slavery.
You have hired a worker below the set minimum wage. You were then messeged, and then turned around hired a person again below the set minimum wage.

First defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:

Last defence pleading wrote:

Wyn (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
I am a citizen of Arundel who has been a witness to the defendant hiring workers for his farm below the minimum wage on one occasion:

19/05 10:03 : Vadimi hires EvilWillow for 15,00 pounds

When the offense occured, I sent a letter to the defendant, explaining the breach of the law, and how he could compensate the victim. I also told him to reply to the mail, so that I could know he had understood it and made amends.
I never got any reply.

The letter I sent him is the following:

-- begin letter --
Hello,

My name is Wyn. I'm writing this letter to you because I noticed that you've been hiring someone to work on your farm for 15.00 pounds.

You may not be aware of this, but you're in violation of the Slavery law valid in all of Sussex. This law states that the minimum wage for hiring someone, no matter what the characteristics you require, is 16.00 pounds. To hire someone for wages inferior to 16.00 pounds constitutes a criminal offense.

You should compensate the person you hired by giving him/her a trust point at least.
I hope you rectify the mistake, and will be careful to hire at lawful wages from now on. Please, respond to this mail once you have given the person you hired a trust point in compensation.

If I get no feedback from you on this, beware that there is a judicial institution in Sussex, and that this breach of the law will be prosecuted.

You can find the laws of Sussex in the forum here:
http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?t=1498

I advise you to register there, and to spend some time in the forums. They contain a wealth of information, and you can also ask question and find people to help you out.

Please, do not forget to respond to this letter.

Thanks for your attention,

Wyn, Judge of Sussex County.
-- end letter --

Sentence wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of slavery.
The defendant has failed to present, and thus the fine is 2 pounds for slavery and 8 for contempt of court.
The defendant has been sentenced to 10 pounds fine.

Case judged by Shaitan

[Slavery] Vadimi vs Sussex - Guilty (20/6/06)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Archives of England :: Sussex County-
Jump to: