HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Public disorder] Novenson vs Cornwall - Guilty (30/5/06)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

PostSubject: [Public disorder] Novenson vs Cornwall - Guilty (30/5/06)   Tue 30 May - 15:04

Bill of indictment wrote:
Your honor, Novenson has broken the slavery law by hiring Anne_0072 for 12,00. That is 4,00 pounds under the minimum wage of our county.

It is not that Novenson did not know the law. The defendant was warned by multiple parties, including myself, Aliyta, police officer of Plymouth, and Tarenger, another citizen of Plymouth. The defendant ignored our pleadings to not break the law.

This is not the first time Novenson has committed this vile crime. But this time, we can make this criminal pay for the horrible misdeed.

The proof of this crime is here: http://methos.250x.com/novenson.jpg . It was witnessed by Aliyta, Tarenger, and myself. There can be no question of the guilt in this matter.

This crime seems to be becoming an epidemic. This needs to stop. Now.

First defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
Your honor, I let the case speak for itself. Novenson committed this heinous act, and has the tenacity to not appear in court!

The depths of human character this person will stoop to know no bounds. This is extremely amzing, that he would go this far. Novenson is not in retreat, or dead, and still lives in Plymouth. There can be no excuses for his actions.

Last defence pleading wrote:
no lo contendre

I should have read my mail but I didn't. I should have read the law but I didn't. I throw myself on the mercy of the court.

Alfron (called by the defence) wrote:

Ailyta (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
*Ailyta entered in the Court. She was irritated against Novenson, but kept her calmness*

Sir Nightbliss, sir Methos, good afternoon !

Novenson had deliberately hired a vagrant at a low wage !!

Two days before, he offered a job at 12 pounds. As Police Officer of Plymouth, I reminded him of laws. He changed his offer to one at 15 pounds !! A new was hired. I wrote letters to the both and with the agreement of the victim I tried to come to an amical agreement. But no answers by Novenson !!

And on 24th he did it again !! An other offer at 12 pounds !! Ame_0072, a vagrant who was arrived in Plymouth during the day was hired! I wrote him again letters asking him explanations of his act. No answers !!

I'm not the alone to warn him. So he did it deliberately !!!
Even it is a case of recidive !!!

He has any excuse !
Sir the Judge, you must be severe with this individual, please. Slavery shouldn't be exist more !

I thank you to have listened me.

*She went to sit down*

Tarenger (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
Honorable Justices,

On the 24th I had an occasion to visit the Town Hall and happened to look at the positions that were avialable. There was a listing on the board from someone named Novenson offering a job for 12 pounds. Noone at this point in time accepted the position and not knowing this individual, I decided to send him a polite message informing him of the law in the realm and give him the opportunity to avoid trouble.

It is obvious that he has decided not to follow my advice and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Sentence wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.
As this seems to be the second incident were the defendent has commited slavery this court finds Novenson guilty in the case of Novenson vs Cornwall County. As punishment for your actions Novenson you will be fined 25 pounds and be required to give Anne_0072 a trust point. May this punisment be enough to sway you decision to ever commit slavery again. "Court is now dismissed"
The defendant has been sentenced to 25 pounds fine.

Case judged by Nightbliss

[Public disorder] Novenson vs Cornwall - Guilty (30/5/06)
Page 1 of 1