HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Public disorder] JohnIV vs Cornwall - Guilty (27/5/06)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

PostSubject: [Public disorder] JohnIV vs Cornwall - Guilty (27/5/06)   Sat 27 May - 13:44

Bill of indictment wrote:
Your honor, JohnIV, currently of Plymouth, robbed and killed Chevkett of Dartmouth on the 17 or 18 of May.

The crime occured on the road north of Dartmouth and witnessed by Ceasar3.

Evidence can be found here:
http://www.acilion.com/englishforum/viewtopic.php?t=9676&start=42

First defence pleading wrote:
it was fun, i was just wondering if someone can actually be killed, and appearantly they can

18-05-2006 04:05 : You have killed Chevkett (Fight coefficient 1) who tried to resist you. You leave him dead behind you and you don't really feel guilty.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
Quote: "It was fun."

Your honor, it would seem that we are dealing with a madman. He admits to killing Chevkett, and shows absolutely no signs of remorse. In fact, he seems to rejoice in his actions.

According to our laws, JohnIV must not be allowed to go free.
"Whosoever shall commit robbery against an innocent traveler and steal his/her hard earned wages, or property shall respond to a competent tribunal for the charge of robbery. If he kills said victim, he will further face the charge of murder. If found guilty, the accused shall face, imprisonment, loss of charisma, heavy fines, or Death, at the discretion of the judge, based on severity of the crime."

Last defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Caesar3 (called by the prosecutor) wrote:
Your honor,

Me and my group were travelling on the road between Dartmouth and the capital of Cornwall returning from a trading mission at Dartmouth,

Then suddenly i heard a brawl between JohnIV and
Chevkett and went out nearer to take a closer look, then JohnIV took out his weapon and started to strike Chevkett, i really didn't understand what was going on until i had a flashback and remembered: JohnIV was robbing Chevkett!

As soon as i arrived at the capital i filed a report again the defendant, I have included all the evidence in the Prosecuter's Office at Cornwall Inn.

Just a reminder that i am not the only witness, some from my group also witnessed the group, i was only the first one to report the crime.

Sentence wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of public disorder.
As the judge over this case i find JohnIV guilty of robbery and murder of Chevkett. As a well to do citizen not knowing that you could take a life is no excuse. This court sentences you to 1 day in prison and a fine of 25 pounds. "court is now dismissed."
The defendant has been sentenced to prison penalty 1 day.

Case judged by Nightbliss

[Public disorder] JohnIV vs Cornwall - Guilty (27/5/06)
Page 1 of 1