HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

[Fraud] Macneil vs Cornwall - Guilty (4/5/06)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baiboe
Archivist

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2005-11-12

PostSubject: [Fraud] Macneil vs Cornwall - Guilty (4/5/06)   Thu 4 May - 15:16

Bill of indictment wrote:
Macneil is accused of selling corn for a criminal price in his tavern "The Frenschy Pub" which can be found in Launceston.

Macneil was sent a warning by citizens of the town on the 26th of April; however, the illegally priced corn is still on the menu of his tavern today.

As proof of his crime, I offer the following:

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

First defence pleading wrote:
The defendant didn't present to the Court.

Prosecutor indictment wrote:
Your honor, "The Frenschy Pub" has closed it's doors and is no longer selling corn at an unlawful price. However, the defendent has demonstrated his contempt for our laws by refusing to appear at trial.

Last defence pleading wrote:
i am verry sorry
i d'ont speack english

Sentence wrote:
Statement of accusation
The defendant has been proved guilty of fraud.
As it's proven that the defendant broke the law on Profiteering by selling a meal of corn at a criminal price, the defendant is recognized GUILTY.
As it seems the defendant is aware of his fault and is no longer selling this meal, the charge will be minimized to a symbolic fine.
But as the defendant has committed a contempt of Court by not responding to the accusation, he's fined for this offense...
Classified case
The defendant has been sentenced to 11 pounds fine.

Case judged by Lady Vaness

[Fraud] Macneil vs Cornwall - Guilty (4/5/06)
Page 1 of 1